Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao Tzu
When our most intimate relationships are suffering it can feel hard to see straight. The stress, sadness, fear, and helplessness can be overwhelming and you need new perspective. Our conversations can lead to new perspective and healing within your relationship- so you're both getting the love you want, need, and deserve.
Areas of Specialty:
- Transition to parenthood: I offer Baby Makes Three private counseling packages as well as small group workshops.
- Conflict/Anger/Communication- as a level I trained Gottman therapist, I work to help you avoid the 4 most destructive communication patterns and how to constructively problem solve while using self soothing techniques during conflict
- Disconnection- relationships can evolve into a disconnected place and having the right conversations can help bring you closer to one another
- Premarital Counseling: prepare for what happens after you say "I do."
- Musicians: As a SIMS provider I am lucky to be able to work with Austin musicians and their families with challenges in their relationship whether that be with romantic partner or fellow band member.
- Chronic Illness/Cancer: As a Flatwater provider I'm here to support you and your partner with the many intense emotions, hopes, and fears that arise within your relationship as a result to Cancer.